• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What do you think about the?????

Bandit

Personally if you want a sporty feeling quad with alot of power I would get a brute force 650 straight axle. You can pick one up pretty cheap and you could add alot of stuff to it with the money you are saving.

I know 3 guys with renegades and 2 of them are 250+, no problems and they beat the snot out of them.

If it's sporty feel and a larger stature ATV I would "one-up" the BF650 and go with a KFX700. Not as fast as the Renegade. But you can get into a brand new KFX700 for around $5800. Tack on another $4K to bring the KFX up to the price of a Can Am and that KFX will kill a Renegade.

Bandit,

The biggest ajustment on any ATV is the "NUT" behind the handlebars.

If you want to go through 3' of water... get a boat.

If you want to go through small trees instead of around them...get a dozer.

If you put a few brains along with the "NUT" behind the handlebars any ATV will give you years of enjoyment.

If you get the 800X be prepared to have someone slap the smile off your face when you get off the thing.

Have fun with it!!!

If you want to go through 3' of water... get a boat.

If you want to go through small trees instead of around them...get a dozer

#1 Snorkel it!

#2 Get an aftermarket bumper!

A T V

"All" Terrain Vehicle

Wow, lots of opinions here. I have quite a bit of experience with Atv's, bought my first one in 89 and had one ever since.

Never owned a Can Am, but am very interested in it. I hate to say it, but I have had a polaris and will never ever buy another one, so that option is out of the question. Maybe I got a lemon, maybe they are the cats meow now, don't matter. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I ride fairly hard, but certainly not to the point where onion heads and racers do, and I have outgrown the 3 ft. of mud and running over trees bit. I don't care what you ride, thats hard on stuff! I kind of had my mind made up on a 700 grizz till I saw this one. Keep the comments commin, I'm readin!

I also tried a polaris once, never again. Have you looked at the Suzuki Kingquad 750's? A dealer in Mankato were clearing out the 08's for around $5800. I own a Suzuki Kingquad 700 and have had it for 4 years now and have yet to break anything yet? I'm a "wee" bit rough on things and the only thing I've broke is the 2 snow plows I've used on it.