• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Chatfishing Cat Room

AceintheHole

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to meet up with you guys some time on the riv for some kitty action. I used to work at blackdog powerplant as a laberor and only fished that area once or twice but have always wanted to do exploring of the area.

Chat Room....it should be Cat Room

Fixed!

Lets try and keep the [PoorWordUsage] chatter to this topic, eh? Keep the technical, technique, bait, tackle, etc topics specifically to that topic.

Just convince them to go with you guys. I got mine trained in last year and now she is asking me when we can get out on the river again. All it took to get her hooked was a 33" and a 29" channel back to back and she was hooked. Not to mention the 33" won her first place in the Moore's Bait catfish contest last May. It's getting to the point where I feel like I might have to sneak out to go w/o her. Oh well it could be worse I guess whistle

Easier said then done when you have 3 kids all girls 3-4-8. It's all good. She has no real interest in going nor do I really want her to. She has here time and fishing is mine time with guys or just myself. I enjoy the peace and quite. SHe's just turning into a real nag lately. Get this I used the last stamp to mail in our subsciption to the Prior Lake American it free just have to mail in the reply. She gets home see's the stamp on there and blows a figgin nut about. IT'S A STAMP I CAN GO GET MORE OMG. Save me please eek I just want to go fishing FGS. My head hurts I'm going to have a beer or 12 now.