Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moparmarv

new sportsman 300

9 posts in this topic

went looking at atv's for my son who is 18 and has downs syndrome today we bought a new po po sportsman 300 4X4 a 2008 so far we love this ride we plan on using it around the farm and for ice fishing and to have some good times together

Congratulations! I bet he is thrilled. Good choice. It's a dependable little machine that is uncomplicated and will give good service.

Good for you. Enough power, and speed is just enough to respect it. Enjoy and congratulations.

river-rat4

Congrats Marv. Hope your son has many enjoyable miles in his future.

that will be an awesome machine for him!!! hope he has a blast, I'm sure he will!!

I have the same unit. It is a 2006 and that year it was called the Hawkeye. It has proved worthy. I use it mostly for icefishing and it moves two people and my Otter fish house around with ease. I think it has enough power to get the job done but not enough power to get into trouble.

Eric and I have rode it for about an hour and love the machine we are planing on using it for ice fishing also thanks for the feed back

I and Moparmarv rode around on Sunday for awhile and I am impressed with this machine. Very nice and it really should work well for Eric. Great choice!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Does anyone have any good ideas, memories, experiences with any hunting trips that they would like to share?  My dad is turning 60 in a year and a half and I would really like to plan a once in a life trip that I can buy him.  That being said, I can not spend 20 grand on a 2 man moose hunt in Alaska and that is being generous on the cost of that one, more like 30 plus.   Looking for a moose, caribou like trip.  He has shot a big muley in the past and an elk, so that may not be top on his list anymore.   Just looking for ideas.  Thanks much.
    • Just for fun I created a group for HSO on http://www.pickemhockey.com/bracket/index.php Group Name: HSOHockey2017
      Password: HOCKEY2017
    • Have not been around here much but always enjoy the "Turkey Talk" Count me in. Hunting Minnesota and Wisconsin. Archery for both.  
    • I put my feeders out 1st of May usually. Such a neat bird. We usually only have a few so they are territorial here. Fun to watch one guard a feeder and then zip down when another one comes. Maybe they get along in bigger numbers?   Up north at daughters inlaws on a lake the neighbors have 4 feeders under a big pine and usually a bunch of hummers. Saw about 15 one time and they got along fine. Pretty neat. 
    •   So that's the evidence you have about illegal wiretaps that apparently nobody else has besides Trump?  That Obama's a bad (or sick) guy?   Try harder.   
    • Yup, everytime i call you or del out to put up the truth about your own bodies, you dodge. Wouldn't that be the ultimate proof that your way of addressing personal health and wellness is more effective in preventing and healing?  I think you guys have an idea from what you've been told and not what you bring yourself to learn and you never put anything to use so, who are you really to share your opinion? A couple of blowhards, thats who.
    • What crankbaits do you like for the 7-9ft range?   Looking for something that casts/have action like a DT-10, but doesn't run quite as deep. I have some SK series 4, but they have the wider wobble which sometimes I don't want. The SK series 3's just don't cast that far, especially in a wind. Same with some others, they always seem to be smaller in this range.   Thanks. 
    •     Ok, I think I need to clarify my statement. My belief is they would be better off in letting ObamaCare collapse on it's own than passing "Obamacare part 2." My first choice would be to just repeal it. Then I suppose a debate can happen  
    •   Ryan's bill is a direct taxpayer subsidy to the healthcare industry, via the insurance companies.  I think we have enough experience with subsidies to know that the outcome generally isn't good with that.   Probably the best thing to do is just repeal the ACA, and hand it back to the healthcare industry.  But that isn't likely to happen because there is just too much money involved.   Like any other slippery slope, the sledding is pretty good going downhill - not so easy going back up...
  • Our Sponsors