• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Waterfowl Junkie Bird Hitch

Quote:
but if your out of state and are cleaning the birds you will have to leave a wing on the bird

who says I have to have a wing on??? I just don't get caught...jk yeah that is true. I've done standing on the wing and pull feet on pheasants from ND but not waterfowl. But not only out of state you need to have a wing on for transportation, it goes for the same in MN, I believe so...correct me if I'm wrong.

The hitch is great if you ever plan on piling up the snows there is no other way to go. We cleaned 45 birds last fri. in about 15-20 min. no lie, 4 guys, 1 pullin the birds through the machine 2 guys pulling the skin away and 1 guy cutting a wing with a tin snips. Takes the "Task" away from cleaning birds trust me!

A guy I hunt withs company stamps them out,, we got one and used it this year in MO....... great product for being legal.

I know with two guys you can breast them out a ton faster than messing with the bird hitch, but then you are not legal.