Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coombia21

arctic cat f7

4 posts in this topic

is this sled a good ditch banger and what are the pros and cons of this sled

It's a fantastic ditch riding sled. Pros include a great suspension, great motor, and easy ridability. Cons include the high center of gravity that some people aren't used to. Poor fit and finish on many models. If you're a guy who is anal about stickers lining up, this isn't the sled for you. Arctic Cat seemingly spent more time developing a great machine, not putting the decals on it. IMO a great buy

I just bought an 04 f6, and love it. I agree great motor, and suspension rides differant then older sleds a little tippy but once you get used to it one of my favorite sleds. Ditch banging...YES..awsome for this, especially the sno pro, better suspension holds up better hitting the drifts and jumping the field aproaches! Great sled

It's a fantastic ditch riding sled. Pros include a great suspension, great motor, and easy ridability. Cons include the high center of gravity that some people aren't used to. Poor fit and finish on many models. If you're a guy who is anal about stickers lining up, this isn't the sled for you. Arctic Cat seemingly spent more time developing a great machine, not putting the decals on it. IMO a great buy

and 10 mpg