Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe15

Some help porfavor

8 posts in this topic

This will be my first attempt at getting a turkey so this is probably a dumb question but when I went to apply for a turkey license they lady wasnt sure aon everything and she said i have to pay just to apply...is that correct

You will have to pay to apply: $3.00. You will have to pay an extra $3.50 if you do it over the phone.

It costs $3.00 to apply.

If you're drawn, the license is $23.00, which includes the stamp this year.

You pay the $3 to apply. If you're picked they you will pay another $20+ to get the license.

Ok i figured there would be a small fee for applying but she tried to charge me 18 bucks i was like whoa thats not right

ya thats not right....i hate how places have the license machines but theres only 1 or 2 employees that know how to run the darn things!!!!

Ok i figured there would be a small fee for applying but she tried to charge me 18 bucks i was like whoa thats not right

No, that's not right. Few of the smaller spots issue many turkey tags, try to go somewhere bigger like Cabela's or Gander or Fleet Farm if you can.