Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shizzy

computer wall paper at work

10 posts in this topic

My boss finally commented about the wallpaper I have on my computer screens at work.....

IMG_1311.jpg

his comment was somthing about me wanting to be somewhere else....

That's great! I remember when I worked on overnights, I was always tired. While ice fishing, I tended to mindlessly stare at the hole for hours at a time. Later at work, or trying to get to sleep, when I closed my eyes, the picture of the hole was burned into my brain. Pretty much exactly like your screen saver!

Pretty cool pick, thats all I think about a work also. Nothing better than sitting in you shanty and fishing. They say "A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work." Have a Merry Christmas.

I took the picture one day while I was getting skunked. I realized I had been sitting there with my rod laying next to me for quite some time but I was still having a blast. laugh

I agree its not always about catching, its funny how are priorities change as we get alittle older each year. I have more fun watching kids fish than fishing myself.