• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

registration

iceman16

Quote:
What registrations can be renewed online?

Online registration is available for passenger vehicles, recreational vehicles, motorcycles, mopeds, trailers, and some trucks provided you do not want to change the gross weight of the truck and are not required to have a US DOT number.

Passenger vehicles may be renewed up to six (6) months before registration expires.

Trucks, trailers, and motorcycles may be renewed up to three (3) months before registration expires. Registration may be renewed for up to 10 months after registration expires for all types of vehicles.

This is off of the MN registration web site. It doesn't specifically say snowmobile but says recreational vehichle. I guess you will have to try it.

mndriveinfo dot org

Do you get some kind of temporary until they arrive in the mail or do you have to wait when using the on-

line option? I may be trading in one of my sleds on Saturday and hate to buy the tabs if I do and if I don't I'll be out of luck till Monday.

I stand corrected on the HSOforum i provided earlier.

The mndriveinfo is only for cars and trucks.

The DNR site is the one that processes snowmobile and ATV licenses.

it is DNR Registration page

(I'm pretty sure it is legal to post government and DNR links here.)

I did try it on Wed to renew my tabs on the Mule and i received an error message during the transaction, so dont know if it was on my end or on the site. Still awaiting their reply to my email.