Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buzbunni

Johnson Spears

8 posts in this topic

Did anyone see this guy's spears at the St.Paul Ice Show?

They were quite pretty sweet.

Anyhow, I thought I grabbed the guys card/pamphlet, but it must have fallen out of my overloaded bag of unnecessary-but-fun ice fishing gizmos.

If anyone has contact info and could forward it, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

You could check the HSOforum for the Ice Show. Sometimes they have a vendor's list.

Well, I found the Johnson Spears pamphlet buried in with all the other fun stuff from the ice show.

Here's a photo of the pamphlet interior:

PC160039.jpg

His spears are works of art. Gorgeous. If you spear a trophy that you want to mount, you can remove the tines and slip them out (non-barbed end) so you don't further damage the fish.

I don't even spear (yet) and I want one of these spears. Heck, they might be too purdy to use!

No HSOforum listed, just an e-mail address: johnsonspears @ yahoo (dot) com if yer interested.

Yes he had wood handle and stainless handles. They are a little spendy at $400+. Out of my league but very nice.

Mwal

Ya..We know the man. Bill Johnson from Havre, Mt. He is quite the inventer. I think there is a steel rod inside the wooden handle but don't know for sure. You can reach him at either one of the following email..wej@mtintouch.net or newwine224@yahoo.com or 406-654-7321 . Hope this helps ..Tom