Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nmitchell17

help: sunflower heater issue

8 posts in this topic

I used my mr. heater sunflower last year with no problem but this year I have a different propane tank and there is no "female" part on the tank to attach the heater! Can you buy a part that enables you to hook up the heater? Thanks for the help

Isn't the female part of the tank the valve? If you are talking about the large threads on the outside of the valve, it also has threads on the inside to screw your heater into.

Yeah the tank had threads on the inside but the heater wouldn't screw into it. The last tank i had had a piece that moved so that you were actually twisting a piece on the tank rather than screwing the heater into the tank

Well, I just realized that before I read your post and that was in fact the problem. No big deal right? Except that I sat out on the ice for 2 hours today with a heater and a propane tank freezing my butt off because of it, duh