• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

x 135?

dan z

I have a lowrance x 135 and it has a flasher screen on it and, I am wondering if the make a ice ducer for it? a buddy of mine like ice fishing and has a little money so I could let him use my 135 instead of buying a new flasher.

Yes, if you look at the accessories tab for your particular unit on the Lowrance HSOforum you will find that they do offer it. You can buy it directly from their site.

PTI-WBL Part #106-94 $69.95

Portable-mount, 20 degree ice fishing type (200 kHz). (7 ft cable)

As of a couple years ago, yes... they had an entire ice kit for it (ice ducer, soft pack, etc)

They still do make a kit. On the same page I mentioned earlier. A buddy of mine bought it for his Lowrance last year. However, at $175 for the kit, you're might be better off buying a regular flasher, used or close to new depending on the brand. At least then you can resell the entire thing later.

However, at $175 for the kit, you're might be better off buying a regular flasher, used or close to new depending on the brand. At least then you can resell the entire thing later.

I agree with this when talking about a sonar-only unit like the x135. Where the ice accessory pack really shines is with combo units like the 522c, where you can bring a large-screen color gps and a fishfiner out on the ice with you in one convenient package.,