Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DonBo

Wis. Spring 09

5 posts in this topic

Big changes in Wisconsin turkey zones this year. Only 7 different zones.

Applications due Dec. 10th.

Thanks for the reminder....I like the zone change, will have too many spots to hunt in 5 or 10 days.

Put my app in last week. Curious to see if the zone changes will increase the chance to get an earlier season for us nonresidents.

Put my app in last week. Curious to see if the zone changes will increase the chance to get an earlier season for us nonresidents.

My guess is NOT. I believe the earliest time period we will be able to get is the first weekend in May, the Wisc. fishing opener.

I finally have a MN connection, so I'm hoping we get drawn this spring. Hopefully our MN turkey's won't be as cruel to me as the WI birds have been! smile

Brian

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• LOL Then YOU my friend are the one who jumped to conclusions in your last post because that was a direct quote from the post you were replying to. You did say it was NOT a joke, right?
    • Finally saw a few divers myself today.  In town.    Yah, I don't think it would make much of a difference if they let us just keep going.  
    • Whoooaaa...slow down big fella. Of course I do not think one party is any more "evil" than the other.  I don't think ANY of them are evil, they just have, more or less, different basic principles. You my friend,  have some serious attitude problems and seem to be very prone to jumping to conclusions and letting your paranoid tendency's run away with you. I have many friends on both sides of the two MAJOR parties and have worked with a couple of genuine Libertarians too. I can only recall a couple individuals I would consider might be "evil" in your sense of the word. Shucks,   I don't even think YOU are evil.   Ha Ha HA!
    • Salami ready to eat. 1/2 goose.....1/2 beef. Much firmer than using pork.Love this seasoning. Garlic, smoke and peppercorns. I always add extra garlic to it. Lately I have gone to using powdered smoke. 1 tsp. per pound of meat. Gives me a consistent flavor every time. No guessing how much smoke to have. Also allows to use the oven inside instead of out in the cold.   Summer sausage in the oven now while I watch football.  
    • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------             You might want to read what was actually typed:     Do you really believe your side is good and the other is evil? If you do, that's the part that is a big joke.
    • below is a link for doing pork loin jerky. you can use any whole meat for this.       click here :)
    • Nice conspiracy theory.  So how come after they tested additional thousands of deer they didn't find any more, if they were looking for an excuse?      What were you expecting as far as policing the borders?  How many folks would be necessary, and how on earth would they do it?   But whatever.  You sound just like those guys back in the day over by Madison Wisconsin that had big money in their deer hunting land and raising trophy bucks.  No way were they going to kill a bunch of their deer.    And look at it now.  30 percent infection levels.     It's like AIS.   They are doing what they can within the limits of budget, manpower, and politics.     Look at the map of cwd infested counties in Wisconsin... I posted it up above.   Do you want Minnesota to look like that?  Do you want to eat deer with CWD?  
  • Our Sponsors