Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CNY Tim

Hey Dark Cloud

10 posts in this topic

toddspicsnv7.jpg

Jay the middle column, top and bottom. Todd is working on painting the heads chartreuse I think he's goona paint 1/2 of the 100 he bought and send you 50 unpainted heads as well. Can you calftail hair em and thread em for us like in the picture? Name your price...

Im almost positive I tied those two middle ones and gave them to him on Oneida last winter. If not those then something real similar...

Yeah I remeber Todd made a killing selling those grin

Only kidding Todd laugh Jay all I know is that he's been fishing those calf hair jigs for a very long time. He will call you..

Im almost positive I tied those two middle ones and gave them to him on Oneida last winter. If not those then something real similar...

DC, Yes you did tie me a few of those and thanks again you can never have too many.It takes a while to paint those heads there a not to many places that have seen them in bulk local, they dont advertise them in bulk that means more for me whistlequiet Timmy.They also have them in 1/80 oz on the same hook I will call you some time today.

I found a few 1/80 in with the ones I got I have 50ct done all painted they are cureing as I type wink.

Thunder - They paint so quick and easy with the powder. I just did some 80's w/ a yellow head, black thread, and grey hair - nice!

DC. thats sweet and I can't even see them but I have a good visual of what they look like.Got to love the HAIR cool.