Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sdstatekid

Arkansas License

14 posts in this topic

Anybody know how much a license costs in Arkansas? my brother looked on their game and fish site and it said it was only $20, is that right? We thought it would be more than that. Me and my brother are thinking about going down there for a few days over Christmas break.

Good luck, I've heard people down their say the ducks have remained absent the last few years. They think us northern guys are shooting all the ducks. If I were you, I would go for some sea ducks or another country might still have some ducks left.

Good luck, I've heard people down their say the ducks have remained absent the last few years. They think us northern guys are shooting all the ducks. If I were you, I would go for some sea ducks or another country might still have some ducks left.

Maybe youre not talking to the right people?

well the 5 day non res for Arkansas is $55.00 and the Non-res state duck stamp is $20. Then if you hunt a WMA youll need a $10.00 permit.

Im going there in early Jan.

sledneck were abouts are you going? couple of us are also thinking of heading down that way in Jan. or possibly nebrasaska on the platt river

Thanks Sled.

Yeah I'd love to do a sea duck hunt but that isn't in the budget being we are both in college. Reason we are thinking about going to Arkansas is we have a cousin that hunts down there, so we have someone to scout, plus we have a place to stay for free. I think at $85 for lisences we can swing it for a little over $200 each for the whole trip.

One of my good friends from the military lives there, so we stay at his duck-shack outside of Stuttgart. He knows what hes doing, cause hes a 3rd generation Arkansas duck hunter!..plus they have a rice field lease with a pit blind. Its a good time down there.

ark2.jpg

any Arkansas reports?

i'll have some in a few days; i know 4 guys that are on their way down there right now...

I hunted in stuttgart last year over christmas, hunted 3 days in the bayou metro shot 4 mallards not many birds. but it sure was a neat experiance hunting the flooded timber

Are there many floor fields to hunt? What is the possibility of finding private land to hunt?