Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uncle Bill

Chorizo sausage

9 posts in this topic

El burrito mercado, Byerlys, and the u of m meat lab only open wednesday afternoons $2.50 a pound there. The meat lab both Spanish and portugese varieties beats the pants off the mexicano swill.

St. paul farmers market also a meat vendor has it both mexican and spanish style. MMMMM chorizo. And don't forget surdyk's

Yes sir they make some great stuff. Including homemade cheese curds and the like as well. I said the exact same thing myself when I was told about it. But it was quite good. It is just like a butcher shop there it's on the St.paul campus. email me at agroskreutz@gmail.com if you would the HSOforum address. The dairy lab makes awesome ice cream as well with a ton of flavors. Both of these places are open on Wednesday afternoons 2 to 5 only but you can call or email to make arrangements to pick stuff up as well.

I heard an interesting story on the radio news about an illegal who was busted at the border with the chorizo stuffed in her pants. God bless her.

Down the street (Concord) from El Burrito is the Boca Chica restaurant. Best Bean & Chorizo dip around. Order with with a margarita .... MMMM. They also have a lunch buffet, that I think is the best Mexican spread around. The orignal owners were from Mexico City.

Sent it back at ya and you won't be disappointed in their products.