• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Chorizo sausage

El burrito mercado, Byerlys, and the u of m meat lab only open wednesday afternoons $2.50 a pound there. The meat lab both Spanish and portugese varieties beats the pants off the mexicano swill.

Yes sir they make some great stuff. Including homemade cheese curds and the like as well. I said the exact same thing myself when I was told about it. But it was quite good. It is just like a butcher shop there it's on the St.paul campus. email me at [email protected] if you would the HSOforum address. The dairy lab makes awesome ice cream as well with a ton of flavors. Both of these places are open on Wednesday afternoons 2 to 5 only but you can call or email to make arrangements to pick stuff up as well.

Down the street (Concord) from El Burrito is the Boca Chica restaurant. Best Bean & Chorizo dip around. Order with with a margarita .... MMMM. They also have a lunch buffet, that I think is the best Mexican spread around. The orignal owners were from Mexico City.