Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jordyn Kaufer

How early?!?!

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys I was just wondering how early you get out onto the lAke in the morning...

I usually try to get out there 30mins to an hour before you can put the deks in...

So let's here when ya get out der...!!

depends where i go. if it's a hard hit lake, then i go out about 4:30 to get the best spots. if there's no hunting pressure 1 hour before shootin time to set dekes and the blind.

ealrier as the year goes on. whats the differance 5 o clock or 2 o clock its still early. bring some heat and what not to keep ya busy and warm

ive hunted lakes where you have to get there at 2:30am to get the best spot. Ive also met people there at that time too.

ealrier as the year goes on. whats the differance 5 o clock or 2 o clock its still early. bring some heat and what not to keep ya busy and warm

thats how i look at it.....if ur really bored text some buddies just to p!$$ them off while their snoozin haha

went out last friday and someone was at the landing at 1 and there hood was not even warm so it had been there a while and sure sheat he was in a spot that i would have looked at. to teach its own I guess