Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

WHO WOULD YOU START THIS WEEK

12 posts in this topic

Looks like i have a little problem that i need help with

Jones Drew vs Cle Browns

Steve Slaton vs Cin

M Moore vs Gaints.

I Would start Slaton vs Cinnci's D then Jones Drew vs browns. Giants have a pretty good D, That would be my last option.

I too say your best bet is to shy away from Moore this week. NYG's D is ranked #5 verse the rush and is the #4th overall ranked D.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather pick my own starting team each week rather than always ask for someone else's opinion.

i hope you are all right. I need two big games for the both of them. Moore scored td on first possison..............

Never, ever, ever ever, Take fantasy advice from anonymous people in some random forum. If you dont know anything about football and which players can be productive than I have a league you can join. Arguing which players you think are good is one thing, but relying on others to set your team for you is pethetic. Unless you set up an FM team and let the sites users vote or something to set lineups. You should have started moore. lol gringrin

dude, give me a break, im 6-1 in my league, with 10 players, i think i know what im doing

Just giving ya a hard time. Of course its ok to get sit/start thoughts from other people.

Moore looked like the weakest of the 3... you have to play the odds and go with your best players, especially when they have the better matchups. I started MJD and Moore this week and barely squeked out a win with DeAngello williams putting up another 100+ 1 TD week