• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Replaceing Otterskin to Nor-Pac Insulated Canvas

bdmedicineman

Not sure I can answer your question. Here is what I do know, the Otter sleds are all the same, they are made by Otter. Canvas Craft was the one that developed the Otter skin, the reason they call there the Original Otter Skin. Canvas Craft sold the idea or patent to Otter but reserved the right to continue to make and sell the Otter. I know that Canvas Craft uses different poles then Otter does. So not sure if a Canvas Craft skin would fit over the Otter poles. But it will fit the sled if you got the Canvas Craft poles with their skin. Hope that helps.

I tried to put a Canvas Craft cover over the poles and tub of an Otter lodge. Doesn't work. I do believe that if you switched to the CC poles also, one could do that. Might want to call Matt at Canvas Craft and ask him. There is a little difference in the width of the poles.