Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Rebel9921

Y'all...

Dont miss me too much... I'll be gone til tomorrow night or wednesday morning...

Heading up to Mille Lacs for some muskie fishing, guided by Steve Jonesi... its the time for big piggy monsters!!!

The weather conditions are perfect... and its FULL MOON, baby... good luck to whoever decides to fish tomorrow!!! Bring home some pictures!!!

Im very pumped about this... It'll be a "Last Man Standing" fishing marathon... and I sure wont be the one to say "I quit"...

its going to be real quite here the next few days then, i will be out of town the next 2 days also, BUT I HAVE TO WORK. eekcrygrinwink

Ohhh yeah!!!! It will be very quiet here on the forum for a couple of days but I do expect to see plenty of pics!!!!!

Good luck to you, Rebel!!!!!

Its amazing what you can get when you brownnose big time to someone eh? grin

So how was the muskie fishing? I thought I would be chasing walleyes but as usual life gets in the way. Tuesday I noticed my barely 2 1/2 year GE fridge wasn't working right, had to call a repairman (not under warranty). The defroster module had burned out, one of those parts made in Mexico and cost me $160 to repair. That's a lot of minnows I could have bought.

barb... So you're saying I lucked out??? You get to stay home and worry about the fridge and I get to have an all-day trip to Mille Lacs??? grin

Actually... Mille Lacs was so tough yesterday... We hit several spots, and pounded them HARD... HARD as in HARD... Magnum Bulldawgs, 11" Curly Sues, Magnum SuperD's, Magnum Heli-Dawgs, Super Cowgirls, Cowgirls alllll day... and no taker...

We called it quits after hitting this "last hope" spot Steve had... that was about 9ish pm... then we all gathered at that restaurant at Mac's Twins Bay Resort for some burgers...

Right now, my arm's so sore its ready to fall off... my back hurts... and my stuff's drying off... but Im content & happy... it was nice and quiet up there... stress reliever... just wasnt my day for the Muskie Gods to smile upon... but thats allright... sooner or later... and looking forward to the next Full Moon trip on Mille Lacs with Steve Jonesi in 2009...

rebel, you expect us to feel sorry for someone thats fishin and the rest of us workin. confusedsmilewink sorry wont happen! laugh but you know what they say about a bad day fishin. by the way just givin ya a bad time.

Rebel,

Dang it! At least U had a blast up there! grin

Hope u can catch one of these dang elusive muskies by November 30th!

rebel, you expect us to feel sorry for someone thats fishin and the rest of us workin. confusedsmilewink sorry wont happen! laugh but you know what they say about a bad day fishin. by the way just givin ya a bad time.

grin NOT AT ALL!!! No sympathy needed... just rubbing y'all nose in it... grin

No worries at all... its all good!

Nope NO FISH!!! I really needed a new pic of myself holding a muskie... guess Mille Lacs didnt want me to show off a monster... at least the body parts that was so sore when I got home is slowly fading away... maybe will hit Tonka or other metro lakes this week or next with friends... Hopefully my luck will change by then... I got a feeling that 2008 still has a surprise waiting for me...

Actually, not when it comes to Muskie fishing as the season closes on Dec 1st... so basically I have like 1 1/2 month left... but we'll see how it goes grin

What a day for me!!! I went over to lake X with my friend, I caught 5 bass over 16", the biggest being 19 1/2", and one walleye 24". My friend fished with the same jig, same area, same depth and caught 2 small bass. I had something very large break my line. Great fishing, great company, great fun!!!

dude lake tom, your back. i almost missed ya! winkgrin thuoght you went to see deedee. i looked up lake x also same results. smilewink barb, congrats on the fishin trip. i almost hate to say it but i think i am done fishin till good ice. need to hunt and to many prjects yet to get done prior to freeze up.

hi lisa, hope you get out and enjoy your weekend off. hope the weather cooperates for ya. looks better this weekend than last when i was up north.