Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonny_redhorse

"October Morning"

8 posts in this topic

Things are coolin down a bit here this morning!...23 degrees...Uffda! grin....sure was nice along the roads and trails however...saw one grouse.....some guinea hens(not sure why they were struttin around a secluded field)....and about 2 dozen deer in variousfields and forest openings....Ahhhhh!Fall! grin

P1050614-3copy.jpg

farm3.JPG

frost was sureheavy this morning!

P1050595copy.jpg

P1050596copy.jpg

P1050606-1copy.jpg

and another "fall scenery" image...from yesterday

BeautyMontain4.jpg

You can share the great pics, just don't be to generous and spread those temps.

Thanks All.....That doe really was a pretty good sized one for sure....almost has a body of a young buck...big neck on it(big gut also grin)....doe had 3 others with it.....

Geez, Jonny, I just realized you said "Uffda!"

What Finnlander will let that word out of his mouth, I ask you? Right Ken? What's the Finnish language equivalent of Uffda? gringrin

I made the comment on that doe because it looked so husky with the neck starting to swell that I thought it might be a buck minus the horns. I'll definitely be looking for one or two like that one in a month's time.

Lol!....A Norwegian lived next to me a few years back and he used "that word"(Uffda) almost everyday grin.....guess it seemed appropriate to use ...well....once ....after 25 years grin

I really like the last shot. I always take pictures like that if I am in a similar spot, just something about a road that looks like the one less travelled.