• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sitting In New Muzzy

bassNspear

What'd you get?

As Deitz said. Have scope mounted on and bore sighted in. I usually start at 50yds when starting out "green". Take a shot, if it's way off I'd go ahead and make some adjustments. Go through all the cleaning rituals. Repeat until you get close, then fine tune things at 100 yds. Eventually when you think your there (I like being a coupld of inches high at 100yds) your going to want to take a couple more just to make sure you've got it where you want it.

Goldtip- I think you may be wrong on that. If he used the Muzzle Loader during the muzzy season, then you are correct. But you can use one during the regular firearms season. And I may or may not be wrong, but I think you can use muzzy in shotgun zones as well, and if thats the case, I think they can be scoped as well?

IF I am wrong, someone please post.

Deitz,

You are correct. You can use a scope on a muzzeloader during the regular firearms season, but once muzzleloader season comes around, you can not use a scope.

Where do people go to site in their guns? I know a few gun ranges allow non members during certain times of the year.