• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jeepers Creepers!

Mint,low click 20Ds selling on evilbay for anywhere from $200 on up? Many for around $300.

Talk about bang for the buck!

Still plenty of pros selling prints for big bucks from this body.

Amazing how a "tool" with so much potential can be had so cheap just due to "upgrades" and "improvements".

All that potential for the price of a point and shoot.

Surreal.

I see a new one for $500 on a Buy It Now, but the used ones I saw are up to at least $380, and still going. I just saw a refurbished 30D for $499 on a Buy It Now and a new one for just $699. I also just found a new 40D on a Buy It Now for just $789, but it comes from Taiwan.

Sold my 20D last week with lens and extras for $350 with recent CPS calibration. I figured that was about $50 under current prices. Selling another most likely in the next week and purchasing two others. Its a nice time to be buying and selling cameras.

Both my 20D and 30D did great work for me but with some of the improvements in the newer cameras it was finally time for me to do some upgrading. I'm still using an OLD technology Mark IIN but don't see any upgrading on that until maybe the Mark IV.

Manufacturers keep coming up with new improvements. Cameras are not much different than many technologies, they are nearly outdated by the time you get them home from the store!

they are nearly outdated by the time you get them home from the store!

Boy isn't that the truth. Just makes it better for folks who don't upgrade just because there's an upgrade, but only because it's needed.

I just picked up a mint 20D with low actuations last week in exchange for a photo excursion, put a used grip on it and now it's a great backup for almost no money out of pocket. Certainly over half my nature library was captured with my original 20D before I wore it out, and when I held this new one in my hands and tripped a burst and heard the loud slap of the ole 20D shutter, I felt a sense of nostalgia. gringrin