• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New to Site

TheHawgTrough

This is a great HSOforum. I've been looking for something like this for a couple of years (Mostly lurking on Steve Jonesi's/Thorne Brother's sites). I took over my brother's account (Joined in 2007) since he had the name I wanted...

I started out a little backwards fishing for muskies, first with my flyrod (I am/was a trout nut, but now have the "musky fever") and now I bought a couple of bait casters to throw larger lures in search of the elusive 50 incher. I mostly fish metro lakes, but have been heading north a little more often. Just wanted to introduce myself.

If anyone ever wants any flyfishing for musky info., shoot me an email ([email protected]).

Jason

Thanks for the kind words Bret......

Reality is most I know has come directly from here. That pretty much says it all right there! Like I said, tons of skilled and experienced muskie anglers visit this forum, it's a great place to learn.