• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dog telling me something

croixflats

Well I let my dog outside to do her thing and to investigate the yard. She was outside for about a half an hour so I went to check on her for the second time. I came around the corner and there she sat with bright eyes and tail waging and WITH A LIVE SQUIRL in her mouth with a grin to top it off. That squirrel was trying is mightiest to get released but my dog just sat there with that grin on her face and did not let go. I opened the sliding told her to drop, she set it down and zoom off the squirrel went.

I think she knows hunting is around the corner and she is letting me know. I dont dare let her see the gun.

My dog caught a baby rabbit a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately for the bunny, my dog wasn't as gentle. He's been pretty ticked off at me all summer. I have been taking the shotgun out and leaving him home as I shoot sporting clays every monday. I'm sure he thinks I'm cheating on him. Little does he know I have been practicing.