• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Starting to get Ideas for the Hard Season!!!

bassNspear

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt have to wonder were huey was spearing at the last get to gator just look for the orange hat and that big smile . ]

BNS so what kind of deal we got going on for winni I game.

merkman that just might work grin

Hi Guys,

I haven't been logged in for some time now, but Early Riser mentioned to me that this thread was going on... I know that he and I are both interested, and I have to beleive that Jeff P (and maybe his Dad) would also be interested.

~T

Now that Stiff is back I guess it is time again to get things rolling on the spearing form! What has everybody else been doing? I have had a notion to build a permanent darkhouse this fall to set out on my local lake for convienience sake on those real windy days. I wonder if hunting and other projects will delay this dream yet another year?

I hope that I am fortunate enough to participate in this event. It is going to be a great opportunity to get together to compare techniques, learn from others and swap some stories. Thanks for working to set something up BnS. I will start looking at my schedule as soon as you propose a few weekend possibilities in early January. I like the idea of mid-winter spearing trip for some variety and adventure.

Hey guys-

Sign me up for the Winni trip! Sounds awesome. We could spear during the day, then try for walleye in the evening. I just checked the closet and the orange "pumpkin" hat is ready to go.

I've been traveling a lot for work, but things should slow down in October and I'll be home (with computer access) and back here pestering you guys later in the fall.

Huey

Ps If we get a cabin, save the big bed for me.

Ok, this is what im looking at.

High Banks is closed till Jan, and i have a feeling that everyone is going to be very busy after the 1st of the year, and i think its best that we go up there in Dec, that way its still early, and we dont have a ton of ice.

I was thinking of Dec 12-14.

What does everyone else think?