• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Huntfish TV

Reservoir Dawg

As is my Sunday mourning routine I turned on Fox TV to watch Huntfish TV. Todays show featured non-other than Dietz Dittrich Bass fishing with host Andy Loos on a metro lake. I found myself laughing along with you guys as you pulled in one big Bass after another. Now I think I'll head out and catch some fish myself.

Thanks guys

Looks like fun guys. I will have to check that out. Wayne Ek, who goes by Agape on the boards, also had a great time this late spring doing some fishing with Andy on the Alexandria chain. They got some nice bass, a walleye, and some crappies.

Keep up the good work HuntFishTV, Andy, and all the special guests and guests to be!

I do think T.O. said I look forward to my own opportunities working with Andy in the future so i may be wrong here but i dont think they have made one yet.Andy is from my home town of Winona i think and i have yet to meet him but he does some awesome shows and i do know his brother a little just from stoping in at bait store even seen his dad a few times great people for sure.

Thanks guys for the kind words. We all greatly appreciate it. Fishing with Deitz was a treat, he definitely knows his fishing and I think he had me laughing the whole time. Make sure to watch the blooper clips at the end of the show. Deitz at his finest. grin Like what Deitz said the show is on the front page of FishingMN and also on our HSOforum.

TO, cant wait to hit the ice with you this winter, the ideas you have will make it an awesome show.

Thanks for watching guys and look forward to meeting some of you at the get togethers this winter.