• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Why can't I get up?

Sandmannd

Been going to bed the last week at 10- 1030pm and I have to be to work at 400am people that sleep more than an averrage work day are lazy IMO for me thier is no time to sleep the fall even gets worse some thirty hour stay awakes are comin up cant waite.

I just started a new job and work 4 10's from 6 to 4:30. What I like to do is leave the house about 15 minutes before I have to, then I take a short nap in my car until 6. I actually found that in the mornings now I get up right away because the earlier I get up, the longer my nap will get to be. I also feel more awake at work after the little nap in the morning.

I learned that tip from the other guys at my job, and I don't know why but it seems to work for me.

I just started a new job and work 4 10's from 6 to 4:30. What I like to do is leave the house about 15 minutes before I have to, then I take a short nap in my car until 6. I actually found that in the mornings now I get up right away because the earlier I get up, the longer my nap will get to be. I also feel more awake at work after the little nap in the morning.

I learned that tip from the other guys at my job, and I don't know why but it seems to work for me.

I work 10's as well, 5 of them though.... eek