• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lost rod by the lilydale boat launch 8-8-08

LoonState

i know this is a long shot but i was fishing down by the lilydale boat launch friday night by the wing dams. And i accidently left one of my rods down there. brought 3 left with 2.... it is a 7' white catfish rod from Gander mountain. tip is glow in the dark green with a spinning rod on it and 65lb power pro on it. pretty sure it wont turn up just thought i would try and give this a shot i have seen other people find poles on here after they lost them

Johnny,

Did you have a fire going? I think we saw your fire, but to dark to see you. Did you guys get anything?

If you saw a fishing boat with head lights, that was us grin.

quackkills,

If I had found out earlier in the day (if it had been posted around 12:15 am Saturday), we sure would have looked for ya.

Sorry and good luck!

me and my buddies were off the second one downstream from the launch, i left it by the logs on shore but then we jumped in the boat and headed up the river. thats how i forgot it. yea we had a fire going for a little bit. had two runs on bull heads and one on cut bait. landed one on a frog i caught by shore, about a 15-18lb channel. nothin else the rest of the night. heading back out after work to give it another try and maybe check in the woods to see if someone maybe threw it in the woods or somethin.

maybe check in the woods to see if someone maybe threw it in the woods or somethin.

I'm not sure how familiar you are with the area, but a single guy wondering around out there in the woods will likely draw some attention from Sen. Larry Craig's cronies who hang out in those woods.

That's why I always bring the GF when I go fishing down there.

Originally Posted By: quackkills
maybe check in the woods to see if someone maybe threw it in the woods or somethin.

I'm not sure how familiar you are with the area, but a single guy wondering around out there in the woods will likely draw some attention from Sen. Larry Craig's cronies who hang out in those woods.

That's why I always bring the GF when I go fishing down there.

Oh Mr. Short Shorts won't bother you. He seems very timid. I have passed by him many times and we always say hi. I think people scare the guy or at least he is very timid around them. Not that I want to strike up a conversation with him or anything and give him the wrong idea. crazy