• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

AP goes all in

DTro

The past few times I’ve been over playing cards at Canterbury, our boy AP has been there yuckin it up with the high rollers there playing the 30/60 game.

Seems he has a liking to the game of poker.

Anyway the other night the EPSY’s were on and I was on a table next to his. The award comes up for breakout player of the year and they start showing his highlights on all the big screens around the poker room.

Of course for the people who knew he was there it caught their attention.

The program was not live, but yet hadn’t been run yet. So we are there watching, and then I saw a little smirk come across his face and I knew he had won (gotta work on that tell buddy grin) .

Sure enough they announce his name and he gets a big smile and watches himself walk up on the stage and accept the award, in the meantime applause breaks out through the card club.

Just thought it was a funny story that I’d share.

Sure would be fun to take a grand and sit down on the table with him and [PoorWordUsage] for a few hours.

Way Cool!

A Grand heads against the Rookie I'd take that ACTION "ALL DAY" heck we could quit our Jobs if we could get that game on a regular basis!

I'm sure he's a decent player but I like playing against Big Bankrolls!

One of my old high school buddies said he seen Laettner at Mystic right after the puppies drafted him. Sitting at the $3 BJ tables.

AP seems like a great guy, and seems like he is working alot of charities in Minnesota. Problem is, ESPNs Sportscenter doesn't tell you about this kind of thing, but they do tell you about every arrest made of any athletes.