Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yellowhead

Roses

5 posts in this topic

Its nice to be able shoot something that doesn't fly away as some as you raise the camera.

Yellow-Rose.jpg

DSC_0529redbud1001jp.jpg

Nice images Yellowhead and welcome to the Forum!great to see some new participants with the passion for photography!...keep em coming!.....Roses are really beautiful flowers for sure....that last image of the rose bud is my favorite of the 2...like the reds against the dark background....here's a couple roses from a local park here in Hibbing from this morning ...Most of my images are of wild flowers so these images are kind of a first for me grin...

Frame_P1040061-2copy.jpg

and another"version" of more roses...

Frame_rose6-1.jpg

Nice rose shots Yellowhead.

Sweet! Have you been taking lessons from jonny on that last one? Well done!

Beautiful shots, Yellowhead. Aside from their grace and beauty, the fact that they don't flee from the camera is one of the reasons I like to photograph flowers so much.

These are sweet.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• WOWZER what a beast!!!!!!!!!!! that DNR  biologist, Mero, i had a talk with him he did the creel survey on our little lake up in itasca county, odd that he would comment about mille lacs since he was out of the grand rapids DNR  office!!!!!! good guy though!!!!!!
    • Crud. I knew that would come back on me. I'll haveta head up to leeches and borrow some of his table doilies. 
    • http://www.startribune.com/monster-muskie-found-on-mille-lacs-exceeds-state-record/431203243/
    • And that's the key...it takes a guy or two to step back from the max deal and take a pay cut to keep this type of talent together. In the NFL, the Patriots are a dynasty because Tom Brady is smart enough to take far less than he'd command on the open mark to stay put with a great coach and build weapons around him...he values rings (aka, his legacy) more than a few more dollars. If GS can do that, they will be relevant for a very long time.
    • nope it didnt!!!!!!!!!
    • IDK, people pick apart the Hanzal/White trade as a mistake, but I don't. I think it was totally worth the shot to make a solid push. Going in everyone who did any analysis knew the first round was going to be full of 2nd round talent so losing a 1st rounder this year wasn't giving up much. I also don't think Fletch should make a trade for the sake of making a trade either. That is a desperation move and not one fueled by focusing on getting the team better. I would be shocked if someone like Scandella isn't moved in order to make room from Granlund, Nino, etc. We are really tight now with the guys we want to keep and have a few holes to fill beyond that so something has to give.
    • Garretson Food Center..... $1.69/ pound You are exactly right.... And if you vacuum seal it with some of the drippings, this winter it will taste like it was fresh off the smoker!
    • The truth comes out!
    • Hey @rl_sd who had the meat on sale? Looks great btw
  • Our Sponsors