• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NFL tampering

Trainman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't u show 05 and 06.

1999 74.7 22 23

2000 78.0 20 16

2005 70.9 20 29

2006 72.7 18 18

so in nine years he had 5 good years and 4 Bad years. He still ain't god.

Never said he was God Grasshopper. A player should be judged by their career, not picking & choosing seasons. All of the hall of fame QB's have had up and down seasons. Look at the stats of Montana, Bradshaw, Elway, Marino etc.. They (and many more), have struggled at one time or another. Favre is one of the all time greats period!

Enjoy the season with Tarvaris. If he doesn't work out, you can get another QB....and another....and another....and another. Sit back, drink the purple Kool Aid and buy the "hope" they're selling at KFAN.

The stat I like the most is and I can't remember if it's one or ZERO losing season's for Favre?

Enough said put a sock in it... grin

Oh and Badger that's Plagiarism if your going to steal LMITOUT's material at least give him the credit!.. grin

The stat I like the most is and I can't remember if it's one or ZERO losing season's?

Pier- 1 losing season (4-12 in 2005) and he had 2 season's

of 8-8 (99 & 06), other than that been a wining record all other years, very impressive in my mind.

The stat I like the most is and I can't remember if it's one or ZERO losing season's?

Enough said put a sock in it... grin

Oh and Badger that's Plagerism if your going to steal LMITOUT's material at least give him the credit!.. grin

Sorry for using your material LIMITOUT (I do enjoy your posts), and agree we should enjoy the season!