• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone been on Miltona????

I haven't been out there this year, but I have been hearing it's slow. Bret, if you are going by yourself I would be happy to meet you at the landing. My boat is in the process of being fixed. My e-mail is listed below if your interested. Thanks.

musky 18 I would stick to your orignal plan of miltona we have been beating up mille pretty good and it has been slow. I got some freinds been doing pretty good on mitona they got a 52 the other day. but maybe the pond will get going. good luck

musky 18 I would stick to your orignal plan of miltona we have been beating up mille pretty good and it has been slow. I got some freinds been doing pretty good on mitona they got a 52 the other day. but maybe the pond will get going. good luck

WHere have you been on Mille? (general vicinity, not GPS coordinates) Water temps? Finding weeds at all?

-Jeff

we have pretty much went from the south to the north on the east side working all the bays along the way. water temps were 72 weeds are in pretty good in wakon,isle,twin, if you head up post a report if you could. good luck!!

We will only be fishing til about 3 tomorrow afternoon, so I will post something up tomorrow night and let you all know how we did. Believe we are starting on the north end and probably fish down towards the south end later on. Moonset and Sunrise are only 20 minutes apart, so hopefully it will be a good morning!!!!!

we have pretty much went from the south to the north on the east side working all the bays along the way. water temps were 72 weeds are in pretty good in wakon,isle,twin, if you head up post a report if you could. good luck!!

Will do, I think i'm gonna be up there all weekend.