Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LMITOUT

NASCAR 09

8 posts in this topic

Anyone try out the new NASCAR 09 yet or hear any reviews? The latest NASCAR games haven't been that great and I'm hoping they go back to the 2005 version which I believe set the bar for the EA Sports NASCAR games. My dad has that on his PC and it beats the pants off of anything released since. I have the '06 version for XBOX and it's not even close to that '05 version on PC.

I would be happy with any new version for PC!

i have nascar 08 for my X360... Not happy with the game AT ALL. I was thinking of downloading the demo and trying it out.

I've got NASCAR '08 from my PS2, and am looking forward to seeing what '09 has to offer.

I played it today.... I wont buy it

same old game, just a different year on the cover.

I talked with one of my friends onling who said it was wayy better than the past couple of years. I would like to play it and see how it goes as well.

really, I guess I didnt notice too much of a change other than the steering was better

I played it for the 1st time yesterday, and I thought it was pretty fun! Not the best EA game I have played, but it will keep me occupied for couple of weeks