• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pulver/Faber WEC

The Grebe

As good as Pulver is, Faber systematically took him apart, beat him at his own game, stand up. Faber got staggered a time or two and I think he got a little winded a time or two, but so did Pulver.

Little Evil was the bigger fighter, but Faber was stronger, faster and more on top of his game....Pulvers face looked like he stuck it in a blender! You could see him winch in pain and grab his face after some of them wicked elbows from Faber...he also took alot of shots to the noggin that stopped him right in his tracks...it should be on again here soon...they usually repeat each match about 600 times! shocked

It's on "VERSES" 3 times tonight...for us it is channel 68. I wonder if given 3 more chances tonight, Pulver can pull it off? grin

All kinds of good stuff on tonight, Twins Baseball, Ultimate fighter and that should be good! Then there is the Wed. night fights and the rerun of Faber/Pulver....I'll be up a little later tonight!