• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Found a road killed albino something last night.... I had just driven the road and a hour later I drove by to find a white what I believe to be a fisher. It is white and from head to tale it extends to 36". I would post some picks but I'm a computer one-who-thinks-I-am-silly.

I sent it to you again hopefully it worked this time...

The local CO gave me a tag for it, he says it is a fisher, not a total albino. It didn't have the pink nose but did have pink eyes

The local CO gave me a tag for it, he says it is a fisher, not a total albino. It didn't have the pink nose but did have pink eyes

he did get a tag for it.i have done my share of fisher trapping and have never seen an albino.i have always wanted to get one to have mounted.

I already did turn it in to the local CO, I got a tag for it from him and was able to keep the animal. As far as what I'm going to do with it I'm not quit sure yet.