• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

@inslide.com

Skeets

Question

I keep getting viruses from this one-who-thinks-I-am-silly. Just wondering if anyone else is getting these?
I got mine from "dave" or "suggestions"
at inslide.com.
This sucks, I'm tired of it.
Is there anything I can do?
I blocked sender, if this dosen't help, I will change my email address, I guess.

4 answers to this question

I have also had a few virus emails sent to me randomly and one was also from a Dave something, also one from Karl about racing, and a few differnt names(thank god my norton is working good) but after talking to a computer guy he says there is a lot of different names that this BUG is goin by, hopefully someone will put an end to it soon. ricbak

Skeets,

DON'T REPLY to it.
A lot of these emails comes from computer automated email databases. They don't know if there is anybody at the other end, they just send out millions of messages. If you reply THEY WILL KNOW THERE IS SOMEBODY, and they will sell your address ot other junk-emailers. You will be buried in junk-email from everybody.

Remember people....NEVER REPLY TO JUNK EMAIL, it's junk, just delete it, DON'T try to get them remove your address from database, they won't and they will know the address is active...

I receive at least 6 to 12 email with same virus every day....it's a pain, but it'll go away soon (I hope).

Val