• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Alumacraft Tourney Sport

Lip RIPPER!

Question

14 answers to this question

I have a 2001 Tournamant Pro 170 with a 100 Yamaha 4 stroke. I love it. Very stable and dry with plenty of storage and live wells. Although I say bigger is better, I couldn't fit the TP175 in my garage. It is a lot wider. Great in the water but rough in the garage! Who are you dealing with?

Lip Ripper,

If it's any consolation, that is my dream boat...although I'm too young and couldn't afford it, after a lot of extensive research, that Tourney Sport 185 is my pick.

------------------
Hemlock
"Throw'm back"

Hooksetter? How dry of ride is your boat? I dealt with Moorhead Marine. Really like the rod storage set up in this rig too and battery compartments. Will have it inless than 3 weeks. I can't wait.

You'll enjoy it. I have a TP 170 and it is a dry boat. Of course, when in a cross wind, you'll get a little wet. smile.gif
You'll stay much drier with the full windshield though!

Great, solid ride. I've had people who ride in my boat say it rides like a glass boat. I love the way it performs in all conditions. I never feel nervous in rough waters. I just wish I had a larger sized boat sometimes on lakes like LOW, Leech, Winni, etc...

They are also pretty tough from what I can see with the 2XB hull. I was watching Gillsipies waters and woods and they where on a river in Wisconsin busting 8 inches of ice with it. Big Dave was not worried at all crazy if you ask me.

Well let's see, I don't plan on being much of a dad unless I get a phone call from some chick. I've got vacation the last two weeks of May and hopefully I'll be off as much of June and July as possible, luckily the summer is the slowest time of year on the rail. Other than that I'm going to fish, fish, fish. Well, off to work tonight, then I got all my stuff coming tommorrow for spinner rigs so I'll have to start tying them up soon!! OPEN WATER IS NEAR.