• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fear and Repect for Guides and Resort owners.

leech~~

The passing of Jim really hit home the hidden fear and respect I have always held for the Resorters and guides like Jim H, Jonny P, Paul T, Paul W, Steve Foss and so many hundreds of others out there that risk their lives. Many times they are by them selves with no help around on early and late ice checking ice conditions and looking for better fishing spots to help provide their services for us. Someone has to drill the first hole of the year to test the ice and they put their lives on the line for all of us each year! I think about this every year when I start to read all the impatient posts asking about ice conditions and when can we Fish!

Thanks guys and please be careful. Life is not replaceable! frown

The passing of Jim really hit home the hidden fear and respect I have always held for the Resorters and guides like Jim H, Jonny P, Paul T, Paul W, Steve Foss and so many hundreds of others out there that risk their lives. ....

Thanks guys and please be careful. Life is not replaceable! frown

+1

Not to mention the pressure, of having customers pay their hard-earned money for them to be on the fish. I feel pressure just taking my wife or family along, to give them the best chance to catch fish. I couldn't imagine the sleepless nights and the danger they put themselves in on a daily basis to be in the best and safest spot for the customer.