• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Well, it's difficult to predict the spring run. Lot of fish tend to move down far before we even can gain access. Depere...aka Voyager Park is a hot hot place if you are there at the right time. I've been there with ice chunks still floating boating 10lb'ers, other times it's been later on...Would definately make this a priority, cause when she goes you'll never experience a bite like it again. It's the only place I've fished in GB, so all I can offer you for advice right now.

I mainly fish the Wolf from Lake Poygan all the way up to Shawano and the recent dealing with that river is this. The fish have for the past 5yrs now been going up in mass to the major spawn areas before ice out. Thus, when ice is out, fishing is pretty hard because you aren't able to follow them up river and are left searching for their whereabouts. Once we locate them, time out their spawn, we can then start tracking them on their way back to the lake. Not sure why this change happened, but it's not like it used to be years before, where you could practically follow fish from poygan to New London/Shawano like a gps.

Depere/Voyager Park they are looking at possibly fishing it this weekend already. Plenty of floaters around but the Metro launch is open as of right now.

As for possession limits:

Fox River from its mouth upstream to the dam at DePere

March 2 – Apr. 30----1 total-----28 inches

May 1 – March 6------3 total-----none