• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Showdown Troller/Pic

bee

This is supposed to be a great unit. I would recommend picking up the accessory bag thats uses for the normal showdown. That will give you a nice carrying case and battery.

I'm planning on using this right after I'm done drilling holes. I will check to see if I see anything before going to my marcum flasher.

Have you had any luck bringing it out?

-Steve

i bought a 5.6 duel beam this year and love it. It comes with a 8' and 20' in one transducer. I've used it 4 time and have to say in my opion is the best flasher out fight know for the money. I have have a fl 12 and use the showdown. the only thing i can say bad about it is there needs to be a float on the transducer the arm that comes with it is just a waste.

i bought a 5.6 duel beam this year and love it. It comes with a 8' and 20' in one transducer. I've used it 4 time and have to say in my opion is the best flasher out fight know for the money. I have have a fl 12 and use the showdown. the only thing i can say bad about it is there needs to be a float on the transducer the arm that comes with it is just a waste.
Get a Vex rubber egg and a Vex float. I cut the Vex float down to work with my Troller as the xducer is small and takes less foam to float it.

Seems like a very slick compact unit. I think they said 20 hrs on the 6 AA batteries. I'm curious what this would be with the back light and LCD heater on. I wish they would bundle it with a compact Lithium rechargable.

Seems like a very slick compact unit. I think they said 20 hrs on the 6 AA batteries. I'm curious what this would be with the back light and LCD heater on. I wish they would bundle it with a compact Lithium rechargable.

for an additional $50 you can get the accessory pack that provides a case, 12 volt battery, and wiring harness.

for an additional $50 you can get the accessory pack that provides a case, 12 volt battery, and wiring harness.

There is not a battery in the performance pack, you need to buy the 12 volt battery separately

Ice-Trroller Performance Pack Features Include:

· Neoprene Soft pack

· 12 V Battery Shuttle

· Quick-Connect bracket for Ice-Trroller

· Adjustable Transducer Arm

· Transducer Stop

· 12 V 3-stage Automatic Battery Charger

· 12 V Wiring Harness for use with 12 V Battery (not included)