• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lowrance endura reviews

cat-man

Talked with the guy at the Big C in Rogers a few weeks ago - one whose opinion I value a great deal - and he said he heard so many complaints about those units that he would cringe every time he made a sale of one of them. I am personally inclined to go with the Garmin Oregon 450 or 450t to replace my (more than) occasionally unreliable Lowrance ExpeditionC, but I'm guessing that's more $$, eh?

He also hinted at an H2Oc "comeback" (??) ... I don't give that very good odds, but you heard it here first!

i had one, bought in february this year, Happy to get rid of it this past september. Screen is to small and can't read is without the backlight on. Sometimes took a long time to get a lock. nice that it was color and touchscreen but for the hassle with the software updates, unable to use the lakemaster until summer, poor customer service from lowrance on past products, I would go with a garmin.

I had the Out&Back for less than a year and it failed to the point that Lowrance replaced it free of charge. I've never opened the box on the new one and I'll give anyone a half price deal on it.

I have to hand it to Lowrance, they replaced it in no time at all, no questions asked, so their customer service isn't near as bad as some people make them out to be. (At least in my case, it wasn't)