• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Would You Choose Eskimo Quickflip II and/or III

Big Cleo

Question

I am looking to buy either the Eskimo Quickflip II or III. I was wondering what current owners of these shacks think about them. What do you like/dislike?

How do they compare to other shacks on the market?

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 12-11-2002).]

1 answer to this question

BC

Am sitting on a rain check right now from Fleet Farm for a QF3 - haven't decided Y or N yet, but am leaning toward Y - purchase it.

What I like - the space/headroom, and the fact it comes w/ seats. The sled looks adequete, but I would really prefer an Otter. The Otter house and sled are quite a bit more $, and $ is ALWAYS an issue. Can't have everything. Will have to buy a cover and a hitch for it (for towing behind a snowmobile).

Look in this forum - do a search - I think back in mid Nov. there were a couple posts on the subject of Eskimo shelters.

UG