• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sux selling

soldoncass

Fishin58 gets it! I like your take on the situation. I am a Sox fan no doubt but man were the fair weather Twinkie lovers jumping off the band wagon faster than my grandpa with hemmeriods on a wooden bench! Now they are back, why I do not know since they are not any closer to catching the Kitties than before, just a few games ahead of the Sox is all. I guess any port in a storm....

The addition of three pitchers Windy. At the time, we were getting killed with both our starters efforts (if you want to call it that) and our relievers were even worse. With the front office looking like they were going to sit on their hands again this year...little hope was left. All of the pitchers they have brought in have helped this team out and Cabrara has been a big help also. Situations change just as the roster has changed. No different than you placing a tremendous amount of HOPE in Peavy taking the Sox to the title.