• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Frankies Tourney

Timmy D

for sure congrats to mike and mike. those were two monster sacks. it is amazing the size of the fish coming out the centers the last couple of years. i wonder if it has to do with the foil or better understanding of the fish or the shallow water?

how did you do RossT?

we ended up 11th for the third straight year.

We finished a depressing 15th... it's not your day when you break 50lb. braid twice and see the fish jumping trying to throw your bait. It was like rubbing salt into an already painful wound.

RossT, i was gonna stop and say hi, but was pretty [PoorWordUsage] how the tourney went as well. i also gotta give it up to the original spiderwire for slop fishing i have never had a problem with it and casts just fine for the $.

good luck on the rest of your tournies for the year.