Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wastewaterguru

Saturday Camping

14 posts in this topic

If the weather is decent(it looks like it will be)...

I will be going out of Shakopee on Saturday night and camping with my 11 year old and 3 or 4 of her friends for her birthday.

I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday and I was expecting "Wallyworld Dad", but instead I was surprised that she wanted a repeat of last years camping trip with her and her friends......works for me (cheap and I get to fish).

If anyone would like to come out and hang out on the sandbar with us and sit around the fire just let me know (other kids are welcome). Shoot me an email if you want details on location. Otherwise you can't miss the RiverPro full of "tweens". There will be some fishing getting done as well. I get to put out 4 or 5 lines ya know.

wastewaterguru@hotmail.com

Good for you John! You might as well take advantage of it before the 'I hate my parents' stage hits in teenage years. LOL

Have fun. I have a party at my house that night otherwise i'd stop and say hi. Good luck to you and the girls.

Pete

[PoorWordUsage] wish I could make it! My sister's wedding is This weekend and I wont be able to fish after tonight until Sunday night frown

have fun John I remember those days with my daughter. Hope the weather is good for ya. Don't know if I can make it thou

So if one is out and about, they should be looking for a porcupine on the shore. grin

Sounds cool and a great way to do things with the kids. Good luck and get them on a bar that holds the big ones right now WWG smile

Well looks like 6 in the boat for Saturday for me. My daughter and 4 friends. We have three tents, sleeping bags, food, cots, lawnchairs, drinks, etc.

Now I know why I got a bigger boat. Last year it was pretty tight in the 16 foot lund. Should have no problem this year.

I'll see if I can talk the better half in to taking a ride and hanging out for a while.

Maybe if you catch a nice big slimy flatty you can bottle some of its slime for a sensual massage when you get home!

Hey i'll be down there tonight with my family as well! We were just talking about pitching a tent tonight on the river, then BAM there you are also! Guess i'll see ya down there. i'll shoot ya an email john and get some details! should be fun, im gonna head out and get some bullies in a bit

We'll be heading out there after dinner and cake. Probably around 7'ish before we get to our camping spot.

i'll be down there around 830, my wife is at a garden party till 730 so gotta wait for her to get home. email me a cell number and ill shoot ya a text when we get down there