• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How was your weekend?

I didn't make it to the cabin this weekend. I had to pick my boy up at camp yesterday but Jim works tomorrow.

We did get a TON of work done around home though. We loaded up the back of the truck to take to the dump. I took out a few bags of clothes I NEVER wear out of my closet. We built more shelves in the basement since we have way more room now that we sold all the daycare toys.

It finally warmed up now this afternoon. It got to be about 75 degrees here and it's a little muggy.

What'd everyone else do?

We stayed in town too, Lisa. Lots of work around here - washing windows, moving rock in the garden, transplanting, sorting old photos, processing some new ones, etc, etc.

Getting ready for out of state company, a family reunion/vacation on Crane Lake and another reunion the next weekend here in the cities. Work hard now, then I get 2 weeks straight of FUN, FUN, FUN! smile

We had our county fair this past week, as well as FarmFest. Fair ended Saturday night, so we moved the horse and goats back home along with the general 4-H exhibits. Sunday one daughter and I skipped church to help clean out horse and goat stalls before we met my niece in Detroit Lakes so daughter #2 can stay with her cousins for a week. We had a fun but exhausting week!

We had our county fair this past week, as well as FarmFest. Fair ended Saturday night, so we moved the horse and goats back home along with the general 4-H exhibits. Sunday one daughter and I skipped church to help clean out horse and goat stalls before we met my niece in Detroit Lakes so daughter #2 can stay with her cousins for a week. We had a fun but exhausting week!
you went up to DL's without a boat and didnt stay to fish? EEWWW!! laughcrazywinkcry

I had a generally good weekend with a slightly scary ending. I took a seniors fishing cruise out on Pokegama on Saturday, 7 people ranging from mid 50's to 87 years old. The 87 year gent didn't really want to go, but his daughter talked him into it. We went through 6 cartons of leeches, they caught some decent sunnies and perch. They ended up keeping around 48 sunnies, I even fileted some fish for a couple of them to take home (thankfully a couple of them took theirs home to filet). Sunday I spent most of the day on and off the lake with the only bites being from biting flies.

The scary part, I went to bed at 11:30 and woke up at 2:30 sweating as if it was 90 degrees out. Went back to sleep and woke up again at about 4, so I got up and turned on the computer, grabbed a glass of green tea. Within 10 minutes I started experiencing extensive pain in my upper back between the shoulder blades all the way down to the kidney area coupled with extreme waves of nausea. I laid down again but kept feeling worse, I decided to wake my husband up and told him I needed to go to the hospital. Anyone who really knows me knows that I have to feeling pretty rotten to have my husband drive ( he hates driving and has a tendency to panic when I get sick). I was concerned that I was having a heart attack so I chewed an aspirin before I left. Long story short by the time I got checked out I was feeling much better. Most of my tests turned out normal so for the moment they are calling this an intense fibromyalgia event.

Our county fair is this weekend and we'll probably go Friday or Saturday. Carolyn, you are way more involved in yours than I'll ever be unless they have some sort of cat competition because I know I'd Blue Ribbon that hands down! I have cute cats!!

Barb, what the he!! girl! Your weekend started out on such a good note! Sounded like a lot the hallmark female heart attack symptoms so I'm glad that's not what it was. Any follow up stuff the ER doc wants you to do? Scary! eek