• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi! I'm new

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Lisa I wish I could help you in your neck of the woods. It has been a long time since I lived in Duluth, so I don't have any good spots. I remember around 46th and Central there was a good one. There should be 1 by the freeway.

Oh is this off topic.

Welcome to the newcomers and Glenn better behave now.......

What'ya mean nothings and no topic?? We're always talking about something...(useful??) And there could be a lot of useful info on that thread. Just depends on what you're looking for.. (ladies camo summer wear, for instance) laughgrinlaughlaugh
meat raffles, punch reciepes, we know no fishin info!!! eeksmirksicklaughlaugh

Poor Heather...all she wanted to do was say "hi" and ask a few questions, and people keep swaying from one subject to another.

What's the young lady gonna think??? crazycrazycrazy

may just as well get use to us now. smirkeeklaugh the gals arent helpin her out any. laughlaugh

I'm sure Heather is a good gal who doesn't mind having some fun on a fishing forum. We do have some good useful info that comes down the pike. Soon enough ice fishing will be here and we all go crazy for that, don't we? It's August anyway so fishing's sorta slowing down in some areas. We're all one big happy FM family here too-aren't we lucky?! laugh

Momma Lisa? Funny! Not! eek

I just don't like when guys post in here and try to make this the dating forum instead of the Women's forum so that's when FM has to put its foot down. Not that any of you guys would do that right? Right! Other than that, ALL men are welcome to post in here. Even my friend glenn! smile

I just don't like when guys post in here and try to make this the dating forum instead of the Women's forum so that's when FM has to put its foot down. Not that any of you guys would do that right? Right! Other than that, ALL men are welcome to post in here. Even my friend glenn! smile

That and bikinis's!! laugh

gee thanks lisa, laughlaugh nice too know i have friends here. i am happily married no dating game for me. only dates i want are with that trophy fish or buck or goose or duck or......... well i think ya understand. oh well 9 more hours and look out north country. but dont tell bmc.