Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DuckDog

fishing partner has no license

9 posts in this topic

Great Shot!! Reminds me of my old fishing buddy Rusty who was a Golden Lab. He's up in the great hunting ground flushing pheasants smile

Thanks for sharing smile

Love it!!! That is a really cute picture, especially with your description.

Great Picture grin It brings back memories of our old Britney Joker--- Very appropriatly named.. He would sit on the edge of the dock for hours on end and he would shake when you picked up the rod ready to reel in a nice walleye crazy

Joker was a fantastic family dog for 8 months of the year and the other 3 to 4 he spent working on his field trial skills--- He had a few- 1986 Central Futurity winner and the following spring the National futurity winner-- He was Joker to the family but Timbers Goldtone Joker for the field trial community.. Sadley he passed on at the age of 4 before he could get his field champion title and give the big dogs a run the National Championship... He had the potential...

Sorry for getting sidetracked- It brought back great memories

Steve

That picture of Joker sitting on the edge of the dock is etched in my head-- Thank You for bringing it back.. cry

That is a great picture. You know... labs were fishing dogs way back.

We had a lab that would watch the bobber too.

magfishingresize.jpg

My lab watches the bobber off the dock as well. Of course I think he thinks its a ball. As long as it remotely resembles one, he is interested in it!!!!