Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muthagoose

A few shots.

6 posts in this topic

Excuse the poor quality,heart still pounds when a good one comes in.Hard to hold the Zr85 steady.

Been doing my normal preseason scouting/sitting.

IMG_0118-1.jpg

This next one came right in and looked right up at me.

IMG_0229.jpg

This one is from a ground blind.All were within easy bow range.

IMG_0119.jpg

So stoked to go. Ive invited a couple buds to go just so I can extend my season since I didnt get drawn. Have yet to find the wife a Phase with a Blaze. Heading west and south of town this weekend.A client swears he has one coming into his yard early evening. We dont have a tag for the area so it may be a "next year scouting trip"

Ill post pics IF it shows.

The only one that even had a clue what was up was the fat blackie...All are boars and within 15 yds,didn't spook either..

Not sure but once the baiting/infiltration starts they know whats up and get shy.

nice!!! if you need someone to stick one let me know i am in the area and got drawn.i have yet to see one,only tracks so far.just might have to go sit one of these evenings and see what i can see....

That looks sweet. I agree that they get a little shy after baiting begins. It has been a while since I have seen one on stand. When I first started some nights I would see multiple bears and now nothing. The bears are still there just smarter than me. Good luck on your scouting.